We are seeking an experienced construction professional with excellent leadership skills to join our Kalamazoo team. The Project Superintendent plans, organizes, and manages daily operations at our job sites and communicates frequently with clients and our team. We’d love to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will:
- Oversee all aspects of construction projects from planning and pricing to implementation
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Develop, update, and implement project schedules
They will have:
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to thoroughly understand drawings and specifications, general contract and subcontract documents, materials, means, and methods
- Experience using Construction software and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to plan, execute and deliver projects on time with great quality
- Glas Associates offers excellent benefits package with opportunities to grow. Please contact us, and we can discuss if you would be a fit for our exceptional building team and the opportunities and benefits of working with us. Email an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume today. A drug test and references will be required. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.