We are looking for an entry level or mid-level employee who is seeking a new opportunity in the residential or commercial construction industry. Are you hard-working with exceptional attention to detail? Love to work with your hands and have some experience working with construction tools? We’d love to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be punctual and dependable
- Have safe working habits
- Be detail-oriented
- Be a team player who works well with others
- Be self-motivated and care about the quality of your work
- Have decent math skills
- Be able to work outside throughout the year
- Be able to lift heavy or bulky materials
Glas Associates offers excellent benefits package with opportunities to grow. Please contact us, and we can discuss if you would be a fit for our exceptional building team and the opportunities and benefits of working with us. Email an inquiry to email@example.com or submit your resume today. Must be able to supply your own hand tools (tool belt, hammer, drill, tape measure), a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.