We are looking for an experienced carpenter who is seeking a career in the residential or commercial construction industry. Are you hard-working with exceptional attention to detail? We’d love to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be punctual and dependable
- Have safe working habits
- Have an appreciation for great craftsmanship
- Be detail-oriented
- Be able to put clients first
- Be able to understand a construction drawing
- Be a team player who works well with others
- Be able to work outside throughout the year
- Be able to lift heavy or bulky materials
Glas Associates offers excellent benefits package with opportunities to grow. Please contact us, and we can discuss if you would be a fit for our exceptional building team and the opportunities and benefits of working with us. Email an inquiry to email@example.com or submit your resume today. A drug test and references will be required. Must be able to supply your own hand tools, a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.